- Online registration opens for visiting students March 16, 2015. Please check course availability before requesting a course.
- Complete the online application and registration forms.
- Students planning to register for any course must include an official copy of their transcript with the registration form. We no longer accept unofficial transcripts.
- Students who complete the online forms must pay by credit card or e-check. There is a 2.75% convenience fee for each online credit card and debit transaction. Directions will be sent by e-mail for submitting payment. Those who wish to pay by credit card in person at the Treasurer's Office on Calhoun Street will not be assessed the convenience fee.
- Normally visiting students will be given 5 business days from the date of registration to pay for their courses. Students who do not submit payment for classes within the 5 business days will be dropped for non-payment. If registration occurs 1-2 weeks before the start of class, payment is due the day of registration. Students who do not submit this payment will be dropped for non-payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students are not officially registered until they receive a confirmation from the Summer School Office confirming the registration.
Link to Online Application Forms
Registration for summer 2015 courses is now closed.
- The Summer School office is located in the Admissions Office at 65 George Street. Our hours for registration are 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Registration opens for visiting students on March 16, 2015. The office phone number is 843.953.4831.
- The office will be glad to help you check course availability and assist you with registration. The application and registration forms can be filled out in the Summer School office.
- Students planning to register for any course must submit an official copy of their transcript to the Summer School office before they can be registered. Unofficial transcripts are no longer being accepted. Your application will not be processed without a transcript.
- Students registering in person may submit a check to the Treasurer's Office to pay by credit card or check. There is no extra fee for paying by credit card in person at the Treasurer's Office.